6.24.2016

.boho summer maxi.



I don't think I have loved any maxi dress more than this one right here from Pink Blush. I love the colors, I love the fabric. I love the sleeves (because no extra layers! woo!) I love that it's affordable ;) it's stretchy too, perfect for pregnancy and for you nursing momma's! easily this will be a dress that I'll be reaching for, for years to come! I styled it much more boho glam than I typically dress - but I LOVE IT! there's something about summer that gets me in that mood :) ;) where I just want to run in fields and be barefoot and not do my hair ;) anyone else?? haha, okay, maybe that last part is all the time. aaaannnnddd that's what hats are for! ;) :)

for reals though, I wear hats to protect my hairline from sunburn, to cover my unwashed hair ;) but mostly for style. I love how hats elevate even the simplest of outfits into something dramatic and bold. 






I have been wearing Mac "coral bliss" almost every day since I got it! it's such a faint coral and is so smooth. I now have 3 Mac lipsticks - and the obsession lives on! NEED ALL THE LIPPIES! lol what are your favorites???? I have Snob, Faux and Coral Bliss but am always up for adding to the collection! :)






I'm running a giveaway on my instagram @jensynjeppsen with Pink Blush - because we want you to have something beautiful and new too! one lucky winner will receive a $50 gift card to Pink Blush to pick out whatever catches their pretty little eye ;) it could be you! all details are on my instagram so be sure to follow there :) 



these bangles are actually hair tie holders! ;) is that just nuts, apparently this is not a new concept - I'm just slow to the trends I guess ;) but I had to share again because I'm obsessed! I wear (at least) one bangle everyday! and using 'jensyn' as your code you get 20% OFF your purchase here :) my personal favs are the scalloped bracelets, they're just the right amount of detail for any look!





you are never too old to twirl in a pretty dress 

and sometimes the simple details are what make an outfit pop, like the adorable sash on this dress. I tied it in the back into a dainty bow :) bows are my jam.




Pink Blush floral dress c/o // Bela Bracelets bangles c/o (use Jensyn for 20% off through Aug. 31) // Fossil watch // Asos hat, linked similar below // Asos sandals // Mac lipstick in "coral bliss" // Francesca's earrings and necklace, similar here (high end version linked below) // Target sunglasses, similar linked below // tassel crossbody bag, gifted but linked other bags below 

thank you for stopping by! 
don't forget to head to my instagram to enter the giveaway for the $50 giftcard to Pink Blush! 

 photo jensynsig_zps5647e22c.png

post in collaboration with Pink Blush * all thoughts and opinions are my own
01 09 10