Oh how this man being a daddy makes me love him even more ;) give me all the heart eyed emoji's and kissy faces! Nash is one of my very favorite people, and while there are so many qualities I adore about him, it's his playful and happy demeanor with Navi that is so charming. as his first 'official' Father's Day I wanted to start a tradition. ;) now this tradition may not be super unique but it means a lot to me.

I wanted to find ties that were stylish but still something that I knew Nash would wear, and I came upon DAPPER. They are men's wool and chambray 2" skinny neckties. seriously, the colors are great! Nash is not a preppy dresser and so bright colors, and some patterns throw him off, but with DAPPER - the ties are sexy, young and cool. The texture is amazing and really pop against a white button up. The ties would easily pair with any color shirt, looking professional, sexy and modern. Nash surprised me with his top favorites, he's usually JUST a fan of gray ;) but York, Brighton, and Preston were on the list as candidates! I'm thinking I'll get him all of those ;) because they're just too darn good! He's wearing Wells in today's post - which matched his pants like a DREAM! they were meant to be a set!
DAPPER is based in Provo, Utah and I love supporting local, smaller companies :) I think it's great to share the love and get to see all of the amazing brands that are emerging! They're quick to ship and have a great selection! which tie are you getting your man or dad for Father's Day??
use code DAPPERDAD for 30% off your purchase & 4DAD for free shipping :)
use code DAPPERDAD for 30% off your purchase & 4DAD for free shipping :)
thank you for reading! :)
Nash's look
Navi's look
Carter's tunic top, leggings, shoes // Knot Just A Stitch bow c/o
post inspired by DAPPER












