something about wearing all neutrals and then adding this punchy red was pure magic.. or maybe it has something to do with this awesome purple contrasting wall?! either way - I'm obsessed!
I think it's fun to switch things up and last week, my husband and I went out to find some unique options for wall backdrops. I'll be honest, lately I have been bored with my backgrounds because I don't live near any cool walls - so it was about time to MAKE time to hunt them down and snap some pics ;) I don't know if it's that typical January gloom, but I haven't been at my best lately and I'm ready to shake this awful feeling.
this pretty eyelet top I got last year from a boutique, so I linked a handful of equally as cute options ;) because one can NEVER have too many white, lace, flowy tops - seriously though, I wore this throughout my pregnancy and it's a great option for after as well
some of you know (if you follow my instagram @jensynjeppsen) that I got my teeth whitened professionally and I'm LOVING it. I can totally see a difference and I'm so happy about it :)
asos hat, old // charming charlie bag // abercrombie jeans // top, boutique find // halogen mules
recreate the look using the links below
thanks so much for stopping by!
what do you think?? would you wear this outfit for Valentine's Day?
who else loves a pop of red????
xo, Jensyn
what do you think?? would you wear this outfit for Valentine's Day?
who else loves a pop of red????
xo, Jensyn









