S T Y L E
B E A U T Y
L I F E
B E L I E V E
C O N T A C T
A B O U T
S H O P
T U T O R I A L S
2.21.2014
.day five of 10 with 10.
today is the final day in my 10 with 10 series!
to see the other looks day
one
,
two
,
three
, and
four
-.- outfit 9 -.-
. blouse .
scarf
.
clutch
.
dark denim
.
boots
.
watch
. lipstick .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-.- outfit 10 -.-
.
colored denim
.
cardigan
. semi neutral tee .
purse
.
clutch
.
watch
.
flats
.
necklace
.
thank you for coming each day to see the looks!!
tomorrow I'll post every outfit so you can see them all together!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
01 09 10